Sunday, February 19, 2023

On the road between Monticello Florida and Tallahassee


Chris: 
Pic 1. Drive through prayer line



Pic 2: the springtime colors are brilliant. 
Pic 3, 4 and 5 : mine won’t be the fastest bike ride across the country but without a doubt it’s the most pampered. Anne and David found me on the road to Tallahassee and not only provided a tasty lunch but served me in the car while I warmed up before moving on. Anne biked with me for the next 10 miles before turning back. It’s so nice to have the company and talk and laugh as we bike, taking note of what we are seeing along the way. We met a guy from France biking solo from Miami to los Angelo. Doing this bike trip might be one of my dumber ideas but doing it by myself? I must have been totally insane to consider it. Sometimes I need to be saved from myself.






















No comments:

Post a Comment